Wednesday 4 February 2009

Vegan Cakes Competition Winners for Sept/Oct and Nov/Dec



For further information or to place orders please visit:
www.BlueLotusProducts.co.uk T: 0116 2998122
Well done to our Sept/Oct 2008 competition winner from Milton Keynes! who chose a vegan Cranberry and Almond cake, "Basically, I have been a vegan for about 18 years, and a veggie for about 22 years. I usually make my sons vegan birthday cake, which always turns out wrong, and results in more vegan butter cream splattered around the kitchen than in the actual cake! Furthermore, it is always lop-sided, and no matter what I do, I can never get it to rise! It is a bit of a standing joke, really, in our family! However, I am at the stage now where I can not be bothered anymore, so opted for a Google search and hey presto, there you were! I will definitely be placing orders for Christmases and birthdays in the future. Thanks for brightening my day."

Congratulations to Mr Mrs Ashfield from Kent who won our Nov/Dec 2008 Competition! and selected a vegan Victoria sponge cake, "We have found it so hard finding our little boy a cake which is dairy free and feel so sorry for him as he has had a bad time through his illness. Now we have found this wonderful website that we have passed onto friends and family, we now know where we can come to buy his beautiful birthday cake. Thank you ever so much"

No comments: